A friend of mine asked me to digitalize some old tapes that we used to listen to when we were kids. This got me thinking about all the old tapes and records that I have kicking around that I should get on my iPod. Then that got me thinking that too many of these old (and mostly unknown) recordings are too good not to share. So I decided to create this blog to get this music out there and hopefully enjoyed by folks that never would have heard of it other wise.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fourth Dimension - Non-Physical Reality (1995)


Spacey, almost progressive thrash metal from Hull. 

Artisit: Fourth Dimension
Origin: Hull, QC, Canada
Album: Non-Physical Reality
Year: 1995

Track Listing:
Ruptured Lives
Mind Glider
Non-Physical Reality
De-vice

Line-Up:
Eric Lauzon - rhythm & synth guitars
Boul - vocals
Legs - rhythm & lead guitars
Luc Lacelle - drums
Topon Das - bass

more info:
Non-physical reality and De-vice recorded at Kif-Kom and Courcy Studios, Dec 1994
Engineered by Eric Lauzon and Courcy Bros
Ruptured lives and Mind glider recorded at Studioteck, July 1995
Engineered & mixed by Eric Lauzon and Fourth Dimension
Cover artwork: Daniel Besnier
Graphic design by Studioteck

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot...i have been looking for this one for a long time..and i know some of my internet friends have also been...thanks again

    ReplyDelete