A friend of mine asked me to digitalize some old tapes that we used to listen to when we were kids. This got me thinking about all the old tapes and records that I have kicking around that I should get on my iPod. Then that got me thinking that too many of these old (and mostly unknown) recordings are too good not to share. So I decided to create this blog to get this music out there and hopefully enjoyed by folks that never would have heard of it other wise.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Warfare State - demo (1995)


Ottawa/Hull crust punk band from the 90's. The drummer went on to play guitar in Montreal hardcore punk band Born Dead Icons. 

Artist: Warfare State
Origin: Ottawa/Hull, Canada
Album: 1995 Demo
Year: 1995

Track Listing:
1. Mon Pays
2. J'ai Donc Je Suis
3. Privilege
4. Pavlov
5. Human Or Not?
6. Mockery
7. Infection
8. How Many?
9. One Nation
10. Live And Let Live
11. Earth

* The track listing on the tape lists 11 songs, but I could only identify 10 different songs.

Line-Up:
Chantal - vocals
Kaite - bass
Pete - drums
Dave - guitar and grunts

more info:
Recorded November 26th 1995 by Michael Caffrey.

1 comment:

  1. Bassist Katie went on to play guitar in the following Toronto bands: COUNTDOWN TO OBLIVION, RAMMER and BRUTAL KNIGHTS.

    ReplyDelete